With online business taking a toll over the internet, the development of e-commerce platforms is hugely in demand. A business needs to put its resources into the correct one (service provider) which is supreme and reliable. There are plenty of e-commerce platforms available, but only a few have the in-built features that serve in providing a seamless shopping experience to the end-customers. If you are in search of a suitable e-commerce development company in Dubai, you have to get the know-how of how well each of the platforms works, also considering the following-
- Ease of use
- Payment Gateway integration
- Rich In-built features
- Custom and secure shopping cart
- Omnichannel access
You will get varied e-commerce companies in Dubai where developers work on different platforms to get robust e-commerce web or mobile development. One should choose the best one suiting to your own business needs. The features availability should match to your requirements.
WHICH ARE THE TOP E-COMMERCE PLATFORMS?
In the online selling and buying process, end customers are the biggest priority and it depends on their satisfaction level for the overall business performance of one’s organization. If they find everything attractive and responsive in a website or mobile app, they will certainly like it and would visit it again and again. The aesthetic features are equally important besides development, therefore working on the best possible UI/UX designs appeals to the eyes of customers. Putting the latest discounts and offers on the pages that attract them instantly, robust SEO techniques and enabling easy browsing are some of the most essential prerequisites in e-commerce development.
Magento: PHP based Magento sites and portable applications for online business organizations are very popular for e-commerce development. Many unique features including
- Web-based APIs, integrated CMS, custom design and styling, and multivariate testing for website management.
- Order management through RSS feeds, re-ordering options, and email notifications
- Seamless checkout, shipping and payment gateways integration
- Availability of up-sell and cross-sell strategies for marketing and promotion
- Search engine optimized websites and mobile app development
- Powerful reporting and analytics
WooCommerce: It is an open-source e-commerce plugin worked upon WordPress, below are some of the unique features.
- An improved experience for e-Store businesses
- Clean and modern interface
- Powered by WordPress
- Enriched with geo-location features
- Automated ways for calculation of taxes
- Flawless checkout process
- Dropshipping integration
Shopify E-commerce: We can develop professional theme-based e-commerce websites and mobile apps with proprietary Shopify and retail POS systems. Its uniqueness is featured below.
- 70+ professional and attractive themes
- 100 payment gateways
- Mobile-friendly e-shopping platform
- Includes Shopify blogging and publishing options
- Usage of own/purchased domain name
- Promotion of brand
- Customizable HTML and CSS store
- Advanced security
BigCommerce: It is an open SaaS platform which is highly-extensible with webhooks and flexible APIs. They incorporate stunning templates and powerful sales tools and rich in-built features as stated below
- Versatile enterprise solution
- Migration of store and import products
- Fast and responsive e-commerce templates
- Customization of websites with code-free updates
- PCI compliant e-stores
- Include PayPal, ApplePay, Amazon, and more.
As the leading E-commerce development Company in Dubai, IndGlobal has been serving its elite clients over a decade. It is an award-winning company and recognized as an established brand globally. We work on all of the mentioned top e-commerce platforms to execute your customized needs. Connect with us and know about how you can create a difference in the e-business, buyer’s journey, and online service.